Monday, December 17, 2012

Hi everyone!


Today I met up with my Japanese friend Takumi. Takumi is a graduate student, and he is currently doing his masters degree in Psychology! So smart....



- So, why are you doing your masters here at Adelphi? Do they have a good program?

"Well, yeah they have a PHD program here, which kind of proofs that the program is pretty good!"
- Aha, but what do you wanna become? What type of psychologist? 

"Clinical psychologist. I wanna work with people that has mental disorders."
- Here in America? 

"I havent decided yet, I might go back to Japan after I finish my PHD, or I may even take my PHD in Japan. I´m not sure yet."

- What, you don´t like America? 

"Haha, yes I like America.  It is very different here from back home, I mean, in Japan there is Japanese people, but in America there is so many different nationalities, which I think is great! I love it."

-  Yeah, it is isn't it. Well good luck Takumi! Good luck on your finals!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment